French Pear REFILL
Place your candle refill into your empty, clean Abeille jar, and enjoy!
Please ensure you select the right size to refill for your jar. We have two sizes available, both medium and large.
- To ensure safety, please do not use your empty jar more than two times. This is to help lower the risk of breakage to the glass jar. Please never use the jar if there are any cracks.
- Your refill MUST be inserted into a jar, and please ensure you have selected the correct size jar. If the incorrect size is not used in the correct jar, it will not light correctly. Never light your refill on its own.
Enjoy the delectable scent of rich brandied french pear with hints of fresh green apple notes mixed together with a hint of honey. The perfect harmony of sweet yet fresh
Large - 400g up to 75 hours
Medium - 270g up to 60 hours
(PAIRS WELL WITH VANILLA, PEONIES AND NECTARINE, SPICED APPLE PIE, CITRUS SORBET)
The wick is made of wood instead of a cotton string used for regular candles, which gives off crackling sounds just like a fireplace. Enjoy the profound crackle of the Wood-Wick candle flame as it emits sweet but subtle honey-like scents through your home.
Organic naturally deodorized coconut oil from the Pacific Islands, wild harvested from small villages ethically and refined here in Christchurch. This is added into the candle blend to help create a more efficient burn and scent throw.
Locally sourced from the lush lands of the South Island (NZ). The beeswax creates a sweet but subtle honey smell, enhanced by our fragrance oil.
Each candle has been handcrafted with love in Canterbury, NZ, by our small team of four!
How to ensure the long life of your Abeille Candles:
- First time lighting, please ensure you burn for at least 4 hours
- Must trim wood-wick before every use.
- Keep sheltered from drafts.
- Burn for no longer than 5 hours at a time.